Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 19

A slow week in the McClure household for pictures. Evan and I were both a little under the weather. Here is another car seat picture for comparison. I leave for Age of Sail in the morning, wish me luck! Not only will I be chaperoning 35 kids in San Francisco, but it will also be my first night away from Evan:( My stomach is knots, but I know he will be fine, it is me I am worried about!

Where is grandma?! Evan has new hair! I tried really hard to get a picture of all his new duck fuzz. It is the weirdest thing, he went to bed on Thursday with just his normal old man hair, and woke up Friday with a crown of duck fuzz. It is so cute!
You can kinda see the old and new hair in this picture...
Evan and mommy playing our latest game, Superman.
Just relaxing on a Saturday afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment