Monday, December 22, 2008

Week 29

Just a few more days until we get to celebrate Evan's first Christmas and we are preparing for our trip to Crescent City. Ben, Evan, Shadow, and I will all be making the 7+ hour trip in our Nissan Sentra (on Christmas Eve). So, it is a good thing he is so darn cute and I can just look at those big blue eyes whenever I ask myself, "What are we doing, are we crazy?"
We went up to Sue's house today to play and make cookies.
This is Evan with Sol (and Cookie Monster).
Cookie Monster was far more interesting than any of us or the cookies.

Evan and Sue
Evan's auntie and uncle brought his cousins over to play while I took Ben to the doctor (he tweaked his knee at work, but seems to be feeling better).
Avery, Evan, and Brynn


This is a picture of Evan up way past his bedtime.
Oh bananas! They are his "favorite" so far. Meaning he spit them out less often than anything else we have tried.

He enjoyed playing with the spoon afterward.


Evan went to the doctor this week and got his 6 months shots. He was a trooper, but the next day he was a little out of sorts. He weighed in at 17 pounds 10 ounces, which is right at the 50th percentile for his age, and at the 25th percentile for his length (27.5 inches, which is the 75th percentile for his age). His head circumference is at about 16.5 inches (15th percentile).

I guess I should dust and/or clean the mirror if he is going to be touching it now.

Thank you Sue for yet another entertaining onesie.
Getting ready for his last day at daycare for two whole weeks!

Have I mentioned that he ALWAYS has something in his mouth?



He and Shadow aren't so sure about eachother still.
But that doesn't stop Shadow from wanting to lick him!


No comments:

Post a Comment