Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 35

Evan is 35 weeks today, and 8 months tomorrow! Time has gone by so fast! The little man is so close to getting his butt and belly in the air at the same time. I may have said it before, but we are so not ready for that.
He shows his two teeth a lot more now, but I still haven't managed to get them on camera. We get to see them when he smiles now too, not just when he cries.
Evan had a visit with the Seales on Sunday. I think there will be some dress up tea parties in his future, since Avery was already trying to put his hair in a barrette.
It could be rough being the only boy.
Brynn, Avery, and Evan



He is already working on those top teeth.
Evan had a visit from Sue on Saturday.

While she was here he got his belly and butt in the air at the same time, but we both started clapping and cheering so loudly that he started crying.


Evan loves sitting in front of the sliding glass door; it is like one big mirror.
What?
Doesn't he look too skinny when you can't see his legs?

Where did my banana go?
He wasn't sure what to think at first, but after awhile he really enjoyed chasing the banana around his tray.






Evan needed a little exercise after all that "eating" and I needed some time to clean up!





No comments:

Post a Comment