I can't believe he is 11 months! We should have pictures of Grandma Mac's retirement party and Papa Mac's birthday brunch, but I got sick, so we didn't make it to CC. Instead, Evan got in a lot of daddy time on Friday and Saturday while I slept, and then on Sunday and Monday he got some time with Grandma Tammy. He went to the doctor again this week for his baby eczema, which got a lot worse. Unfortunately we have to cut down on his bath time, but other than that, not much we can do other than lather him in the lotion. Here are pictures of his first curiosity owie. He was trying to pull up on his toy bin, and caught his eye on the way down. 

Saying goodbye to Grandma Tammy 

Grandma bought him a little turtle shower, and he loves it, as you can see in this video. I didn't get it on this video, but he loves it so much he strangles it!
Evan is getting really good at picking up little tiny things. This is great when it is food on his tray, not so great when it is food on the floor!



Saying goodbye to Grandma Tammy 

Grandma bought him a little turtle shower, and he loves it, as you can see in this video. I didn't get it on this video, but he loves it so much he strangles it!
Evan is getting really good at picking up little tiny things. This is great when it is food on his tray, not so great when it is food on the floor!

Here you can see a great shot of his cup handling skills. Although all he seems to want to do is chew on the lid.










No comments:
Post a Comment