Wednesday, August 12, 2009

End of Summer

As our summer came winding down, Evan had a visit from Grandma Tammy and Papa Kirk. Here he is preparing for his future in percussion. Or, maybe not.
I got a new camera last week, and it has the most amazing feature, the smile feature! It can actually detect when he is smiling and takes the picture automatically. It really works!

Evan is really into mixing things right now. Here he is mixing things in his cup and then drinking it, only there isn't anything in the cup...


Smile feature again! It is amazing! I absolutely LOVE this picture!

Heading out to visit with our Buckeye family.
In the pool at the Prock resort (smile feature again).
Testing the smile feature on a new subject...
...it works on Brittany too! Have I sold you on this feature yet?




A shot of his new tooth! This makes number 7.
A shot of our new hair dos. Apparently something was very funny to Evan, hope it wasn't the hair.
This is one of Evan's favorite activities while I cook or clean.
He takes them out and sets (or throws) them on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment