Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fairytale Town and the Zoo

After we returned from Crescent City, Grandma and Papa Mac came for a visit. So, they took all the grand kids to Fairytale Town and the Sacramento Zoo. King Arthur's Castle

Little Old Lady Who Lived In a Shoe





Teepee...not sure which story this went with.
Hippo!
Three Little Pigs



Cinderella?
Robin Hood
The Little Engine That Could


I think this was his favorite:)
Big piece of cheese! The cheese stands alone.


Pirate Ship

On to the zoo...

Giraffes are my favorite. I really had to hold back on how many pics I posted.






Baby tiger, then the mama tiger.
Leopard
And now the baby and the mam are together.
Thought we were going to lose Brynn over the fence on this one.
Another favorite, can you tell. I guess we should just be happy there weren't any elephants. I might not have been able to hold back.

Hot, tired, time for Merlinos.







No comments:

Post a Comment