We are starting our summer off with swim lessons four days a week for four weeks. I know, it seems like a lot, but when it is already 80 degrees or more at 11, it sounds just fabulous! I watched yesterday while Evan and Ben swam, and it is way too hot to do that again.
Evan was able to pick up right where he left off last summer, and today he kicked all over the shallow end with his noodle (no hands from mom or dad), it was awesome! He also let Ben dunk his head. Those that know me, know why that was Ben's job. But, I told Ev if he did it so would I. So, today, I also dunked my head under the water, and it was so refreshing at the time, but very cold as the breeze kicked up during lunch.
We have been sitting by the pool, having lunch, while watching the kids swim without their mommy or daddy because after one more week, he will be going in without us. Wish us luck:)
Evan loves that his teacher, Annie, starts and ends with a song each time.
He rocks at kicking on his stomach.
He isn't really a fan of being on his back, as you can see when he grips Ben's hand and holds on for dear life.
Evan's favorite part of the lesson is when he gets to jump in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment