Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last Session of Swimming

 

We thought Evan would do swim lessons for four weeks this summer, but he enjoyed it so much, and got moved up to the next class, so we decided to do two more weeks. I am so glad we did! He has become a little fish this summer, and I have to say it has been a summer well spent.
He didn't quite grasp the standing in line concept at first, but after asking many times where he should stand, he finally got it.
He started working on actual skills in this class. The first one was streamline, which he practiced in the bath every night.

 All this swimming makes for a hungry happy boy!




 See, he finally got it, and then he always wanted to be in front:)
 Starfish float. Still to young to get this one, or even slightly enjoy it.

He got to use the kick board too.

 On his last day he jumped in in the deep end. He also went on the diving board with Annie, and she handed him down to Brandie. He was so excited, and so was I. So excited that I video taped my thumb instead of him:(
 Annie and Evan
Brandie and Evan 

No comments:

Post a Comment