Friday, July 20, 2012

March 2012

A little dinner drumming action.
He is just too funny sometimes, all the while being so serious!
Evan did a second round of soccer this month. He learned a few more skills and seemed to enjoy it a little more than last time despite the cold.




I love this laugh!



Loving his new pillow! Thank you Sue Prock.
Evan's photography strikes again. I only include this one because it captures the frantic feeling of packing! Yes, it is finally official, we are moving!
This is a good one of Shadow. I think he might have a knack for this.
Haircute!
Fun with boxes.
A little picnic lunch inside because we were packing, he didn't feel like changing out of jammies, and it is just plain fun. He is such a good hostess. He packs the food, unpacks it, and serves. So cute!
Wow! Now it feels real.


He looks so big, until he stands next to this truck!
Last day of soccer and last day in this neighborhood. Bittersweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment