Evan's first Promethean board training. He really was a trooper during this two hour training. He slept for the first hour and a half, had a quick snack, and then lat out a man burp. It was great! 
A lot of cute outfits worn this week (first time wearing those all important shoes).
WARNING! Disgusting mess ahead...
He was so happy sitting in his swing while mama cleaned the bathtub. Thank goodness that was the one chore I chose to do, since when I went to get him out of the swing, this is what I discovered! It was so amazing I had to take pictures since I was home alone (so, sorry if you just lost your lunch). Everything involved went straight in the trash!
So happy to be out of the messy diaper.

Getting in some tummy time.
Resting up before the big play date...
A lot of cute outfits worn this week (first time wearing those all important shoes).
Hi,
ReplyDeleteKids are really so cute. Their outfits made them cuter.
===================================
Preeti
">look4wardlook4wardinfo