Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 16

He is mesmerized by the light of the TV, especially when it is Monday night football.
He is cute as a bug!
Evan had another playdate with Samantha. Aren't they cute? They are less than two weeks apart (Evan is younger).



Before his big playdate Mr. Strong Neck was chillin' in his Bumbo chair.

Before the Bumbo chair, we warmed up with some tummy time neck exercises.


Yes, that is him sleeping in his crib! Friday was a momentous morning. He took a bath, sat in his chair while I showered (talking my ear off), and then I put him in his crib while I got ready for school. When I went to get him, he was sound asleep! This was the first time he fell asleep on his own. Now we have been repeating this routine each night, and so far so good. He sleeps in his crib from about 7:30-11:30, and then he eats, and back to sleep until about 4 am.
I just love him in overalls! Isn't he getting so big? I remember when I was nervous to put him on the Boppy for fear that it would swallow him.

No comments:

Post a Comment