Evan started daycare on Monday. This is a picture of him and Susan. He was all smiles and giggles when I went to pick him, so I know we made a good choice.
I love to snuggle and cuddle!
"What?"
"Hello:)"
"Yes, I am as precious as I look."
Just another long day watching ball games...

Saturday morning with Grandma Tammy and Papa Kirk.




Papa Kirk and Grandma Tammy came down for a quick visit on Friday night.


Friday was Evan's last day with the Thomas family. We were so lucky that these ladies (and Greg) opened up their home to Evan. He will miss them:)
Anais, Nicola, Arianna, Ashton and Evan
Tuesday Evan had his first ride in the front seat. We got a flat tire on the way home, so we both got to ride in the front seat of the tow truck. Of course he was still in his carseat, so the view wasn't that different, but it certainly was an adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment