Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We started the day with a walk to the park. You won't be able to tell from the pictures, but he does enjoy our morning walks.


After our walk we went out to breakfast. When Evan woke from his nap, we went to Toys R Us and got a pool. Ben and I thought we were going to die before we figured out the trick to blowing this thing up.
Evan after he has been attacked by the sunscreen mommy monster!

Nice sunscreen mohawk!

I think he likes it!


Daddy decided he needed a dip too!


Sunbathing babes!




He loves the bath, but man on man, I think he loves his pool more. In his pool, if he drops something over the edge, he can reach out and grab it.

After the pool Evan took a nice long nap, then we played some more. Dada is definitely his first word. While Ben was at the river with Shadow we worked on hi dada, and when I called Ben and held the phone up to Evan's ear and told him to say hi dada, he did! Total fluke, but what great timing.
We finished off the night with Ben reading to Evan (this book was Evan's father's day gift to Ben).

No comments:

Post a Comment