









My how time flies! Evan is already a week old (and a day). I had planned to send this email yesterday, but the day just got away from me. Evan is doing well. He is in the clear as far as jaundice goes, and is gaining weight steadily. He lost his umbilical cord yesterday, and has his eyes open more and more. I spent the day yesterday trying to get a pic with is eyes open. I was not very successful but here are my attempts.
Ben and I are both able to be home right now and we are taking turns getting rest, therefore we are up and open for visitors. So, if you fins yourself in our neck of the woods, give us a call and stop by.
Ben and I are both able to be home right now and we are taking turns getting rest, therefore we are up and open for visitors. So, if you fins yourself in our neck of the woods, give us a call and stop by.
No comments:
Post a Comment