We have been two whole days without a nipple shield (only on the left side), so I need to start pumping regularly in preparation for the introduction of bottle. Any of you moms that returned to work and had to pump, suggestions are welcome.
Evan is definatley making eye contact now, and is spending more time awake. Right now he loves the little gym mat that Auntie Brooke got him, and the little giraffe that Grandma Tammy got him.
For the last two nights we have both slept stretches of up to five hours! Right now I am actually able to type with two hands because he is fast asleep in the Ergo carrier. We still have our days where we don't leave the couch because he is hungry all day, but the upside to that is that I have read 6 books in the last week or so.
Hope you all are doing well, and again, we love visitors.
No comments:
Post a Comment